Getting an education is just the first step toward success and achievement. Hence for helping you in this path, the University of Queensland is giving the Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship opportunity in Australia.
Great chance to get a degree from the world’s famous university in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world. It is a public research university, founded in 1909, Australia.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university is a state of the art facility. It offers a wide range of disciplines and has experienced faculty for teaching applicants in the best way possible. Along with these facilities, it also provides financial help for those applicants who need it.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $5,000 – $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Vietnam
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Vietnam are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not undertake any studies in Australia.
- Not simultaneously hold another grant.
- Receive an offer to study the chosen program at the university.
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants must separately seek admission to their programs of choice and must be accepted for admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate before being awarded the program. Once your admission is being confirmed at the university, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Documents: You need to submit your offer letter of studying, curriculum vitae or resume, personal/motivational statement, and one reference letter.
- Language: If your native language is not English, so you might be asked to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award has a value of $5,000 – $10,000 for the first semester of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in 2020.