In partnering with Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) of the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET), Macquarie University is offering Vietnam International Education Development Scholarship in Australia.
The program is established for providing high-quality research training to qualified students from Vietnam with the aim of developing research collaborations.
Fab choice for Vietnam students to get an education in Australia
User Review( votes)
Ministry of Education and Training (Vietnam) is responsible for the ‘professional’ performance and regulation of educational institutions. Macquarie University has risen to be a progressive and influential institution both locally and internationally.
Why at Macquarie University? While studying at this university, you will get a range of accommodation options and finds the perfect place to live while you study. The university will also help you become internationally employable.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) of the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET), Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Tuition fee and living allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Vietnam students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be eligible for admission to a PhD and not have already completed a PhD, be able to study full-time and be Shortlisted by MOET/VIED and Macquarie University will undertake final selection for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, seekers are demanded to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Macquarie University. After enrolling, claimants can submit an application directly to VIED for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the scholarship applicants will need to arrange for two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office (HDRO). The academic referee will need to complete the ‘Academic Referee Report (Reference) for Scholarship’ form, available under HDRO Forms.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Macquarie University requires all research candidates to have and maintain a high level of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The scholarship will provide the MQRES tuition fee and MQRES stipend for living allowance.