Vilnius University is offering Tuition Fee Waivers for international non-EU/EEA students. These financial aid positions will be awarded to students applying for Vilnius University Master programs taught in English or Russian language.
The mission of Vilnius University is to create, accumulate and disseminate knowledge by ensuring continuity of authentic university culture distinguished by the atmosphere where old traditions and new ideas enrich each other.
Valuable offer to get a Master Degree Studies in Lithuania.
User Review( votes)
Vilnius University is the oldest university in the Baltic states and one of the oldest in Northern Europe. It is the largest university in Lithuania. It is a part of European science and culture has embodied the concept of a classical university and the unity of studies and research.
Why at Vilnius University? Vilnius University is an active participant in international scientific and academic activities and boasts many prominent scientists, professors, and graduates.
University or Organization: Vilnius University
Course Level: Master’s program
Award: Full cost of the tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Non-EU and non-European Economic Area citizens
The program can be taken in Lithuania
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following area for these endowments:
- Candidates must be non-EU and non-European Economic Area citizens.
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Candidates must be applying for one of Vilnius University Master Degree programs taught in English or Russian language
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application for tuition waiver is available when applying through Online Admission System. Candidates must submit all necessary documents for admission and tick an appropriate field in the admission system.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate for this free study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity . For the Study programs in English: proof of proficiency in English: IELTS 5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+.