VINNOVA is pleased to offer 100, Marie Curie, Incoming Fellowships. Fellowships are available for undertaking a research project within the Mobility for Growth program in Sweden.
The purpose of this call is to support experienced researcher careers through mobility and international collaborations.
Great offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
VINNOVA is the Swedish innovation agency. VINNOVA will strengthen Sweden’s innovation capacity for sustainable growth and social benefit. The purpose of the VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming call is to strengthen qualification opportunities for international researchers through increased mobility opportunities, by visiting and working in Swedish host organizations.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for undertaking a research project.
- Study Subject(s): The overall objective is to contribute significantly to private-public or public-public sector collaboration and mobility as well as career development for highly qualified future leaders, in all sectors of the economy, with innovation skills in applied and needs-driven research.
- Scholarship Award: The grant is intended to fund half the salary of the researcher (project leader) for the duration of the project.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
To be eligible applicants:
- The call, VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming targets internationally experienced researchers currently working outside Sweden who have a doctorate or at least four years’ full-time equivalent research experience in collaborating with private and/or public sector organizations. For highly experienced researchers (more than ten years’ full-time equivalent research experience) collaboration is optional.
- The call targets international researchers interested in transnational mobility as a career development option, as well as Swedish private or public R&I organizations (as host organizations) which promote and invest in key people and value-collaboration between private and public sectors as a pathway to success.
- The call promotes gender equality, as noted in VINNOVA’s mission statement. Underrepresentation of gender among female and male researchers can be given strategic priority in areas where there is a great need to equalize such imbalances.
- The Swedish-based organization is the applicant and formal recipient of the grant but the researcher should be the project leader for the research project and the main author of the application.
- Current or former VINNMER Fellows may not apply to VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming.
- At the call deadline, the individual researcher must either hold a doctorate (regardless of the time taken to complete doctoral studies) or have at least four years’ full-time (or equivalent) research experience. This may include the research training after the degree/diploma which allowed them to embark on a doctorate in the country awarding the degree/diploma, or in the host country (regardless of whether a doctorate was planned).
- At the proposal submission deadline, the researcher must not have resided or conducted his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Sweden (the country of the host organization) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the call deadline.
Nationality: Experienced researchers of all nationalities are eligible for these Marie Curie Incoming Fellowships.
- How to Apply: Applications are submitted electronically through the application service to VINNOVA’s e-Services Portal. The application portal comprises a number of electronic forms for completion by the applicant. A complete proposal should include:
- Application form
- Project description
- Supporting letters from each organization involved
- Personnel appendix
- Entrance Requirement: The call targets international researchers interested in transnational mobility as a career development option, as well as Swedish private or public R&I organizations (as host organizations) which promote and invest in key people and value-collaboration between private and public sectors as a pathway to success.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: Closed