The Violet Williams Travel Medicine award is open for the applicants of Africa. The grant is available for pursuing a travel medicine course.
The aim of The grant is to encourage the study of medicine.
User Review( votes)
International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers(IAMAT) non-profit organization that keeps travellers healthy. We help you plan a healthy trip, connect you with reputable English-speaking doctors, and award scholarships to improve healthcare where you travel.
- Application Deadline: November 25, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue a travel medicine course.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of medicine.
- Award: IAMAT will pay for the tuition, educational materials, and 50% of accommodations. We will help the scholar find accommodations in London. The scholar is responsible for transportation to and from London, local transportation, the remaining 50% of accommodations, and any additional miscellaneous costs.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: African applicants
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: African applicants are eligible for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a doctor or nurse from an African country.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.