The Violet Williams Travel Medicine award is open for the applicants of Africa. The grant is available for pursuing a travel medicine course.
The aim of The grant is to encourage the study of medicine.
Worthy opportunity for African applicants to get an education in South Africa.
User Review( votes)
International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers(IAMAT) non-profit organization that keeps travelers healthy. We help you plan a healthy trip, connect you with reputable English-speaking doctors, and award scholarships to improve healthcare where you travel.
University or Organization: IAMAT
Course Level: Travel medicine course
Award: 50% of accommodations
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: African applicants
The program can be taken in South Africa
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: African applicants are eligible for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a doctor or nurse from an African country.
- The grant is awarded in the field of medicine.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- IAMAT will pay for the tuition, educational materials, and 50% of accommodations. They will help the scholar find accommodations in London.
- The scholar is responsible for transportation to and from London, local transportation, the remaining 50% of accommodations, and any additional miscellaneous costs.