Applications are invited for the Visegrad program to support the mobility of students and researchers among V4 region, Western Balkan and Eastern Partnership Countries.
This program includes Master’s and Post-Master’s scholarships to selected scholars for periods of 1 or 2 semesters. The scholars are expected to work on their study/research projects at the host university/institution for the entire scholarship period.
Great opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The studentships are available for Masters and post-Masters (Ph.D./postdoc) studies/research stays at higher-education institutions in the V4 region as well as in the Western Balkan and Eastern Partnership countries.
Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded in all subjects.
- €2,300/semester for the scholar + €1,500/semester for the host
- Possibility to apply for a separate travel grant, if residing further than 1,500 km from the host
The award can be taken in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, the Russian Federation and Ukraine (The applicant’s home and host university must be different).
- Eligible applicants (Incoming scheme): Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, and Ukraine. Applicants from these countries can apply for up to 4 semesters (MA level) or 2 semesters (Ph.D./postdoc) at higher-education institutions in V4 countries.
- Eligible applicants (Outgoing/Intra-V4 schemes): Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia. Applicants from V4 countries can apply for 1 or 2 semesters at higher-education institutions in V4 countries (Intra-Visegrad scheme), and in Western Balkan and Eastern Partnership countries (Outgoing scheme).
- The applicant must either have completed a Bachelor’s program or—in specific cases (if the study program is not divided into distinct Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs)—completed at least 3 years before starting the program.
- The applicant’s home and host university must be different, i.e., the previous level of university studies (last obtained academic diploma before starting the scholarship) must be completed in a country other than where the applicant applies for studies.
Nationality: Citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine can apply for this Visegrad program.
How to Apply: Submit your application online. Then print your application form directly from the on-line system (using the ‘Print’ button), sign it and sent it together with the compulsory annexes (please note that they require original documents; copies can not be accepted) by the deadline. The application can be either delivered personally to the fund by the deadline date or sent by post and postmarked with the deadline date as the latest possible.
Note: Please be informed that hard-copy versions of the application form printed out prior to their submission in the system are invalid.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021