A fully funded Scholarship is available for outstanding international scholars funded by the Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Thailand. So, you can apply for the amazing funding opportunity for the academic session 2023/2024.
The award is available for eligible candidates who are eagerly seeking for an opportunity to conduct their master’s or PhD studies at the school.
Golden opportunity for aspirants from all over the globe
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2007, Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Thailand is a highly-advanced technological institute aiming to promote the country’s competitiveness and develop the best and brightest people to ensure future sustainability in Thailand.
Why study at VISTEC? The institute provides a complete suite of degree programs with a huge range of disciplines. The students will gain academic skills and world-class high education at this Institute.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral and Masters degree program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for master’s or PhD degree in the field Science, Engineering, Chemical, Energy, Molecular, Bio, Pharmacy, Medical Technology, Information Technolgy Etc.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For Master and Doctoral degree programs in the School of Molecular Science And Engineering: Aspirants must have completed or completing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, etc.), Polymer Science, Polymer Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
- For Master and Doctoral degree programs in Chemical Engineering: Candidates should have completed or completing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, etc.), Polymer Science, Polymer Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
- For Master and Doctoral degree programs in Biomolecular Science and Engineering: Applicants must have final year at the Bachelor’s degree level, or holding a B.Sc. degree (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Physics and related areas), a B. Eng. degree (Chemical, Biological, Environmental, Mechanical Engineering and related areas) or a Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences such as pharmacy, medical technology and related areas.
- For Master and Doctoral degree programs in Information Science and Technology: Students must have completed or completing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, etc.), Polymer Science, Polymer Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
All international students will be enrolling for masters or PhD degree at the given places:
- School of Molecular Science and Engineering
- School of Energy Science and Engineering
- School of Biomolecular Science And Engineering
- School of Information Science And Technology
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for the study program, they need to take part in master’s or PhD degree course at the school, you have to apply online through the Online Application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide these supporting documents such as a cv, recent academic transcript, statement of purpose and letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For entry the programmes, applicants can apply for a master program they must have a bachelor’s degree and apply for a doctoral program they must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have an English test score (TOEFL (iBT)=80, IELTS=6.0 or CU-TEP=80) or at the discretion of the admission committee.
The golden opportunity covers a full scholarship (up to 5 MB in total depending on scholarship type) with no obligation after graduation and research funding support covering:
- Tuition and Fees
- Monthly stipends
- Research support expenses
- Conference presentation expenses
- Full support for conducting research abroad (only Ph.D. programs)
Hello everyone! My name is Gudeta from Ethiopia. I have taken my undergraduate and master’s program all in english. I have English proficiency letter from the University I have taken my studies. The English proficiency letter indicate that I have taken the education and also performing teaching activities in English. So could I eligible to apply for PhD programs.
Thank you so much
I’m from Uganda and would love to do a master’s in food science and technology
Unfortunately, an English language certificate is necessary for international applicants whose first language is not English.
The last date of the application is January 15, 2020.
What is last date to apply??
I do not have any Certificate from TOEFL and IELT, but can i apply to this scholarship????
To enhanse my skills agriculture engeneering there in masters
Hello DANIEL MAGATI OCHWANGI
If you want a scholarship for Actuarial Science then checks the given link:
please i would like to know if you are accepting students interested masters degree in actuarial science, and the requirements for full sponsorship from kenya