The University of Antwerp Law Faculty’s Law and Development Research Group are organizing a full-time post-graduate certificate programme on “Sustainable Development and Global Justice” for deserving candidates.
Up to 12 Scholarships are available for providing financial support to those eligible candidates who would like to study the postgraduate degree program at the University of Antwerp.
A fine chance to study postgraduate degree in Belgium
User Review( votes)
The University of Antwerp is the best and fully accredited Belgian university that was founded in 2003. It provides high standards in education, international research and entrepreneurial approach.
Why at the University of Antwerp? The faculty of the University of Antwerp focuses on students own development and encouraging them to express their interests and opinions. It gives you an inspiring and fascinating environment to grow in educational life.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Antwerp
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: Developing Countries students
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from developing countries are eligible for scholarships.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- SUSTJUSTICE is a post-graduate level programme and the completion of bachelor-level education is an entry requirement.
- Participants will be selected on the basis of their previous and current studies or practice (attesting to a basic knowledge of human rights and international law) as well as their demonstrated interest as attested by a personal statement of motivation addressing how they envisage the ITP to impact their professional life, career development as well as their current institution and the societies in which they live.
- The applicants will also be asked to provide a letter of recommendation from their current or former institution. Scholarship applicants should be employed at the time of selection and will be asked to provide proof of employment and a letter from their current employer confirming re-integration in a professional context after the completion of the programme.
- Self-funded applicants from other countries of the world may apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Please upload the documents such as a photograph, copy of passport, curriculum vitae, letter of recommendation, and also include proof of study diploma/certificate of your highest degree.
- Admission Requirements: For postgraduate level programme, applicants must have a bachelor degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Antwerp.
- Benefits: A limited number of scholarships have been awarded to successful applicants from VLIR-UOS list of developing countries for previous editions of the programme. The scholarships cover the programme fees, travel expenses, visa costs, insurance and an allowance (that cover accommodation and daily expenses).