Take your next steps towards your career by joining the Voices That Matter program organized by the MetFilm School in partnership with MTV.
Great platform for female German students to study abroad
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2003, Met Film School is a leading film, television, and online media school that connect students and graduates with upcoming opportunities. It is based within the famous Ealing Studios complex in London.
Why at Met Film School? While studying here, applicants can get the outstanding student experience that will make them leaders in their field. It encourages students to grow in their areas of expertise and give them the opportunity to learn in real workplaces.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Eligible Countries: Female citizens from Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework in the Screen Industries.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be over 18 at the time they start their studies. The fund will give on the assessed on the basis of financial need as well as talent and achievement in the screen industries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For achieving this education award, claimants are recommended to be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Met Film School, London. After taking confirmation, applicants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a letter of recommendation, provide evidence of financial need, at least two examples of creative work. You must have been the producer of a project you have submitted, parents/guardians financial status. You also need to submit a statement of why you are applying as an independent student, a letter or signed form from a teacher or social worker.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The bursary will cover full tuition fees for the selected program of study, either at undergraduate or postgraduate level.