The University of Gothenburg is offering a scholarship to the students to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The scholarship is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India. The scholarship programme covers 100 % of the tuition fee for a two-year Master’s programme for one student.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to the university and to support Sweden’s research effort.
The University of Gothenburg consists of future entrepreneurs, financial analysts, climate experts, top musicians, designers and many more. It has unique interdisciplinary programs for example IT and Learning, Global Health, Language Technology, and Complex Adaptive Systems.
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of International Business and Trade, Accounting and Financial Management, Economics, Finance, Innovation and Industrial, Management, Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship, Logistics and Transport Management, Marketing and Consumption and Management.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship program covers 100 % of the tuition fee for a two-year Master’s program for the student.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known
• Nationality: The scholarship is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
• Scholarship can be taken in Sweden.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
• Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. The Scholarship is open for students applying to one of the 9 master programs at the Graduate School, School of Business, Economics and Law, at the University of Gothenburg.
• International Business and Trade
• Accounting and Financial Management
• Innovation and Industrial Management
• Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship
• Logistics and Transport Management
• Marketing and Consumption
2. Citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
3. Have a GMAT or GRE score
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).