The University of Gothenburg is offering a scholarship to the students to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The grant is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India. The programme covers 100 % of the tuition fee for a two-year Master’s programme for one student.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of this application is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to the university and to support Sweden’s research effort.
The University of Gothenburg consists of future entrepreneurs, financial analysts, climate experts, top musicians, designers and many more. It has unique interdisciplinary programs for example IT and Learning, Global Health, Language Technology, and Complex Adaptive Systems.
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Course Level: The grant is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of International Business and Trade, Accounting and Financial Management, Economics, Finance, Innovation and Industrial, Management, Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship, Logistics and Transport Management, Marketing and Consumption and Management.
• Award: The program covers 100 % of the tuition fee for a two-year Master’s program for the student.
• Number of Awards: Not known
• Nationality: The grant is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
• The award can be taken in Sweden.
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
• Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. The grant is open for students applying to one of the 9 master programs at the Graduate School, School of Business, Economics and Law, at the University of Gothenburg.
• International Business and Trade
• Accounting and Financial Management
• Innovation and Industrial Management
• Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship
• Logistics and Transport Management
• Marketing and Consumption
2. Citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
3. Have a GMAT or GRE score
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. When you apply for this application , you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).