Unlock your academic potential with the help of the Global Excellence Scholarships at Victoria University Brisbane in Australia. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship program welcomes participation from international students who want to pursue a diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree studies at Victoria University Brisbane. The applicants must be new students commencing study in 2023 to be considered for the opportunity . The winners can expect a tuition fee discount of up to 17% for the first year of study.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to get a world-class qualification from a globally-ranked university!
User Review( votes)
Victoria University is a public research university based in Brisbane, founded in 1916. The university is ranked in the top 3% of universities worldwide and is revolutionizing education in Australia with its new way of doing uni. It is a highly regarded dual-sector university ranking 701-750 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at Victoria University Brisbane? VU Brisbane focuses on student success and builds skills for a 21st-century career in their graduates. With features such as smaller class sizes, students get one-on-one time with their learning facilitators for personalized education, and greater flexibility in education, the university ensures its students have less stress.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for a Diploma of Business (Enterprise), Diploma of Information Technology, Bachelor of Business (Business Analytics), Bachelor of Business (Information Systems Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Cyber Security, Bachelor of Information Technology, Master of Applied Information Technology, Master of Business Analytics, Master of Business Administration (Global), Master of Enterprise Resource Planning, Master of Professional Accounting, and Master of Supply Chain Management offered at the Victoria University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must have paid the required tuition fee deposit and have accepted their offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can register themselves of the application portal of the university and submit admission applications. Interested students must confirm that they wish to be considered for the opportunity at the time of application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of your academic transcripts and other supporting documentation
- Evidence of your English language proficiency (if available)
- Completed Advanced Standing application(external link) (if you are applying for credit)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEFL – 55
- PTE – 42-49
- CAE – 162
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4) – achieved
Victoria University will award the selected candidates a tuition fee scholarship that will cover a 17% tuition fee for the first year of study of their respective programmes.