High-potential Indian students have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the VU Dean’s Scholarships offered by the Victoria University.
Helpful offer for Indians to get a master degree with study fund in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Victoria University is an Australian public university and it is a dual-sector tertiary institution providing courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education. It ranked in 301-350 in the world.
Why at Victoria University? The university provides stability, good healthcare, education, affordable housing and high quality of living. They also provide multiple unique ways to achieve a world-class education and an exciting career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $3000 up to $6000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management or Public Health
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- For all masters courses in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, and Project Management: Students must be enrolled as a full-time student and maintain a 70 Weighted Average Mark at the end of their first year.
- For a master course in Public Health: Students must be enrolled as a full-time student and maintain a 70 Weighted Average Mark each semester.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at Victoria University. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have an undergraduate qualification that is comparable to an Australian bachelor’s degree, honours degree or graduate diploma.
- Language Requirement: You will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6)
Benefits: The university will provide awards ranging in value from $3,000 to $6,000 per student.