Wageningen University & Research has initiated a fantastic program named Holland Scholarship of up to €5000 for the academic year of 2020-21. The award is administrated by Nuffic and financially supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
Great chance to study in the Netherlands with financial assistance.
User Review( vote)
Wageningen University & Research is a public research university situated in Wageningen. It comprises Wageningen University and the former Institute of Agriculture Research in the Netherlands and has nearly 12,000 students from more than 100 countries in the university.
Why at Wageningen University& Research? It is a famous university in the nation, specializing in healthy food and living environment. At this university, there are six bachelor’s programs, thirty master’s program and three online master’s courses available for students. It holds a reputation for excellence in the field of agriculture & forestry.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Wageningen University & Research
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: €5000 each
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Peru, South Korea, Turkey, Thailand, Taiwan or the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You have been unconditionally admitted to one of the campus-based master programmes
- You did not participate in a degree programme in the Netherlands before
- Students with a double nationality (EU and Non-EEA nationality) must contact the Student Service Centre to check whether they are eligible for a scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this application , you need to apply first for the required program at Wageningen University. Once you have the offer to study at this university, you can apply by filling this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You are also required to include financial plan a ranking sheet or a reference letter of your previous educational institution as a proof of your excellence in your application form.
- Admission Requirements: Enrollment in the master program at this university requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: All applications are asked to prove their English language level by submitting a satisfactory result of an English proficiency test:
- Cambridge FCE/B2 First
- Cambridge CAE/C1 Advanced
- Cambridge CPE/C2 Proficiency
- International Baccalaureate diploma
All the successful candidates will win one-time payment of €5000. A candidate can be granted several Holland Scholarships, up to a maximum of three (€ 15.000)