If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition of changing your future then you can apply for the PhD Excellent funding for International Students at Walailak University in Thailand.
The award is open for those eligible candidates who want to undertake the PhD degree coursework in the described fields at in session 2019-2020.
This is the best offer to study in Thailand with a full tuition fee waiver.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1992, Walailak University is given a high level of autonomy, unusual among Thai public universities. It is organized into 4 colleges: Agrarajakumari College of Veterinary Medicine, International College and International College of Dentistry. It is a residential university equipped with modern educational facilities.
Why at Walailak University? At this university, candidates can get a full and dynamic university experience and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge. It provides information on careers and related courses.
Application Deadline: December 24, 2019
- University or Organization: Walailak University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Science, Management, Engineering, Health Science and Agriculture
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying for a three-year PhD program and a four-year PhD program in one of the described programs. They must be committed as a teaching assistant (TA) or research assistant (RA).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be engaged with this studentship, then firstly you have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, research thesis and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolling in the PhD degree, claimants are needed to hold their diploma or certificate of secondary school completion and final official of high school certification equivalence issued by the Thai Ministry of Education.
- Language Requirement: You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university
Benefits: The studentship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the International PhD Programs at Walailak University, Thailand.