Walt Disney World Resort is delighted to announce Construction Management Professional Internship program for Fall 2018. To be eligible interns must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduate degree at an accredited 4-year college or university majoring in Construction Management or related major.
This is a paid internship programme. A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 – December 2018.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: This is a Construction Management Professional Internship program.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walt Disney World Resort
Internship can be taken in the USA (Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States)
Eligibility: What you bring to the Role:
- Cumulative overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (Note: No rounding.)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Availability to work various shifts commensurate with project requirements
- Successful completion of the Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Successful completion of the Engineering Professional Development Studies class at Disney
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduate degree from an accredited 4-year college or university majoring in Construction Management or related major
- Junior, Senior or Graduate student status by arrival date
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? Yes, a limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Internship Description: Facility Asset Management (FAM) and Buena Vista Construction Company (BVCC) provide construction project management services for the Walt Disney World Resort.
FAM focuses on maintaining the parks, attractions, rides, resorts, roads, retail shops and restaurants while preserving the overall show quality of the Walt Disney World Resort. Their world-class construction management staff manages field aspects of construction projects including supervising field construction activities, ensuring the client’s requirements regarding functionality and standards are met.
BVCC is Disney’s in-house construction organization performing work exclusively at the Walt Disney World Resort. The scope of services includes: providing construction management, general contracting, specialty, electrical and plumbing contracting. BVCC provides a broad spectrum of unique construction expertise but heavily focuses on themed construction elements such as rockwork, themed paint finishes and fiberglass fabrication.
A number of awards offered: Numbers not given.
Internship Duration: The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 – December 2018. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
College transcripts (official or unofficial) – Please upload your transcript while completing the online application
To upload this document:
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Upload Résumé”
- Be sure your document is titled in this format: FirstName_LastName_Type (i.e. Mickey_Mouse_Transcript)
- Select document type of “Other”
Internship Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for this internship is February 16, 2018.