The UK/EU PhD Scholarships Scheme is available in the School of Engineering at the University of Warwick. Applicants may apply to study any Engineering discipline.
For the 2023/2024 entry, there will be up to four School of Engineering Postgraduate Scholarships to be awarded to the most outstanding UK/EU PhD applicants.
Great offer for students to get fund for PhD in engineering at Warwick School of Engineering, UK.
User Review( votes)
Warwick’s School of Engineering is one of the leading unified engineering schools in the UK. Their integrated approach to engineering education brings together the key branches of engineering and draws upon their research strengths in core engineering disciplines.
Applications Deadline: 31st March 2023
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to PhD level program (PhD in Engineering)
- Study Subject: The scholarships will be awarded to study any Engineering discipline
- Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all UK/EU.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants for a School of Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship must be applying for a PhD within the School beginning in October 2023
- Applicants must be home (typically UK national) or EU students for fees purposes
- Applicants may apply to study any Engineering discipline, though it is expected that the research proposed will be in line with a research priority within the School and therefore aligned with a School of Engineering academic member of staff
- Awards will not be transferrable to other departments or disciplines
- How to Apply: There are two stages to this process:
- Stage1. Apply for your PhD in Engineering in the School of Engineering, this must be for admission to the University for 2023/24 entry, by the deadline 17th March 2023
- Stage2. Applicants must submit this School of Engineering PhD Scholarship application form by the deadline 17th March 2023.
- Supporting Documents: Within the scholarship application form, applicants will be required to upload the following documents:
- A CV (maximum 2 pages). You may supplement this with a short statement as to how you meet the “Person and Preparedness” descriptors.
- A Research Proposal (maximum 3 pages). You may supplement this with a short statement as to how you meet the “Project and Place” descriptors.
- The full payment of Home (UK) tuition fees (worth approximately £4,663)
- A tax-free maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates, of approximately £18,200 per annum.
- Length of funding: 3.5 years.