Are you searching a scholarship? If so, apply for the Emergency International Scholarship at Waseda University. The programme is open for international students who want to apply for a degree programme in Japan
This educational award is available for high achieving candidates and has a motive of helping them to begin their study program s at WU for the academic year 2021/2022.
Waseda University is one of the top institutions of higher education based in central Tokyo. It has around 50,000 students enrolled in 13 undergraduate and 21 graduate programmes. In addition, the university hosts the Waseda International Student House. This house allows students to interact with and learn from other international students about a variety of world views.
Why would you like to study at Waseda University? Students will benefit from several facilities at this university, which will provide them with the finest possible preparation and support. WU offers training and a variety of programmes to provide students with the skills and information needed to succeed in their future careers.
Application Deadline: July 30th, 2021
- University or Organization: Waseda University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: 400,000 Yen (1 year)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Japan
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for grants.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit the following documents:
- Application form of Waseda University Emergency Scholarship
- For International Students (Prescribed form)
- The application form must be written in Japanese or English.
- Income certificates of all members of the student’s family. (Please refer to (1) in the attached document
- “2 Required Documents”.)
- Students need to submit BOTH of their parents’ certificates.
- If the documents are not in Japanese, students must translate them to Japanese or English.
- Official documents that prove the sudden changes of the family’s financial circumstances.
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must check all the entry requirements
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are advised to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
Waseda University will give the award amount 400,000 Yen (1 year) to the successful candidates.