Applications are invited for Water Advanced Research and Innovation (WARI) Fellowship Program to Indian citizens. Fellowships are awarded to applicants working in the fields of water resources, water chemistry, and environmental engineering.
The Water Advanced Research and Innovation (WARI) Fellowship Program – a dynamic and transformative program has thus been developed to foster long-term Indo-American science and technology partnerships.
User Review( votes)
The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF), established under an agreement between the Governments of India and the United States of America in March 2000, is an autonomous, not for profit society that promotes and catalyzes Indo-US bilateral collaborations in science, technology, engineering and biomedical research through substantive interaction among government, academia and industry.
The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for undertaking research.
Study Subject(s): Fellowships are awarded to applicants working in the fields of water resources, water chemistry, and environmental engineering.
- Monthly Stipend: Fellow: USD 3000 per month
- Air-fare (To be facilitated by IUSSTF Travel desk)
- Contingency allowance
- Health insurance: Fellow: USD 1000
- Housing allowance (Housing to be mandatorily arranged by UNL mentor coordinator; 50% of the Housing cost to be provided by UNL, amount not exceeding USD 400 per month)
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: In order to apply for fellowships, applicant must follow the given criteria:
- Indian citizens having Ph.D. in Water Science and Engineering.
- Applicants must be able of doing independent research work and have published in internationally recognized academic journals.
- Open to applicants working in the fields of Water resources, water chemistry, and environmental engineering.
- Age: Up to 40 years as on 31 December 2016
- Employment: The applicant should be affiliated to a public funded R&D Lab/ S&T Institution (non-private)/ recognized Universities/Colleges in India
Nationality: Indian citizens can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have Ph.D. in Water Science and Engineering.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted electronically to water.fellowship-at-indousstf.org. Handwritten & single scanned pages of application form & supporting documents will not be acceptable. All the applications will be received by e-mail only.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15 August 2016.