Achieve your educational goals with the help of the Change Makers’ Scholarships offered by Warwick Business School in the UK.
The grant is intended for the academic session 2022/2023. The purpose of this educational program is to help students from all around the world to pursue a postgraduate degree programme.
Great offer for overseas students
User Review( votes)
Warwick Business School is a part of the University of Warwick in Coventry, England. It is ranked 18th in the region and boasts and aspires to be Europe’s leading university-based business school.
Why study at Warwick Business School? Warwick Business School is a fairly open-minded educational institution that embraces fresh ideas, perspectives, and voices. It enables students to adopt new viewpoints and methods of thinking. They aggressively encourage and help all of their pupils to reach their full potential and achieve their goals.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
- University or Organization: Warwick Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enrol in the postgraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit scanned original certificates or transcripts that confirm their academic qualifications and a supporting statement, statement of purpose, the purpose of the study.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have, or be expecting to obtain, at least a 1 degree at undergraduate level from a UK university, or overseas equivalent from a top-performing University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 210
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- Duolingo – 135
Warwick Business School will provide educational funds for students in the UK.