The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is inviting applications for masters programme to study in Thailand for August 2019 Intake. the program covers tuition, registration fees and other expenses for a total of Baht 1,000,000.
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach. Established in Bangkok in 1959, AIT has become a leading regional postgraduate institution and is actively working with public and private sector partners throughout the region and with some of the top universities in the world.
User Review( votes)
• Application Deadline: June 30, 2019.
• Course Level: award is available to pursue a master degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Structural Engineering.
• Award: the program covers tuition, registration fees and other expenses for a total of Baht 1,000,000.
• Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: The grant is available for Thailand citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Thailand.
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available for Thailand citizens.
• Entrance Requirements:
• Thai nationality (Chulalongkorn University graduate)
• Will study Master’s degree program in Structural Engineering
• With a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
• With an IELTS score of 6.0 or AIT EET Score of 6.0
• Pass the admission requirements for the Master’s degree program
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.