Webster Vienna Private University is offering scholarships for Austrian and international students. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
These opportunities are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate and graduate program. The award aims at helping students to pay their tuition fees and also support them throughout their studies.
Excellent opportunity for Austrian and international students.
User Review( vote)
Webster University, a worldwide institution, ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and masters degree program to the students.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: Webster Vienna Scholarships for undergraduate students cover between 10-50% (with no award exceeding 50%), while graduate funding opportunities cover between 10-25% of tuition for accepted applicants.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Austrian and international students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austrian and international students can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: A newly accepted undergraduate, graduate, or transfer student (with less than 90 hours of transfer credits) who has a minimum GPA of 3.0. Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and outstanding spoken and written English well above the English as a Second Language level.
- How to Apply: Every accepted student who applies using the Webster Vienna application is automatically reviewed for any scholarship which he or she is eligible to receive.
- English Language Requirements: Scholarship applicants must have exceptional written and spoken English as evidenced by their performance on one of Webster Vienna’s accepted English proficiency exams (TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge Advanced Exam).