Webster Vienna Private University is offering scholarships for Austrian and international students. These opportunities are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate and graduate programme.
the program aims at helping students to pay their tuition fees and also support them throughout their studies.
User Review( votes)
Webster University, a worldwide institution, ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Applicants should have exceptional grades, as well as strong performance on Webster Vienna’s accepted English proficiency exams (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam).
- Application Deadline: Open for 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate and graduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: Webster Vienna Scholarships for undergraduate students cover between 10-50% (with no award exceeding 50%), while graduate funding opportunities cover between 10-25% of tuition for accepted applicants.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Austrian and international students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austrian and international students can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: A newly accepted undergraduate, graduate, or transfer student (with less than 90 hours of transfer credits) who has a minimum GPA of 3.0. Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and outstanding spoken and written English well above the English as a Second Language level.
- English Language Requirements: Scholarship applicants must have exceptional written and spoken English as evidenced by their performance on one of Webster Vienna’s accepted English proficiency exams (TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge Advanced Exam).
How to Apply: Every accepted student who applies using the Webster Vienna application is automatically reviewed for any scholarship which he or she is eligible to receive.