To support the educational aspirations of deserving students who are unable to afford quality higher education, DISTED College has decided to offer the WEF Degree Merit Awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
This award can be taken by any home country or international undergraduate students to DISTED. To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and have a good hold of the English language. A maximum of RM 8,000 will be awarded to the selected students.
WEF Degree Merit Awards for International Students in Malaysia
Amazing opportunity for applicants in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
DISTED College is a private college in George Town, the capital city of the Malaysian state of Penang. It ranks 105th in the country among national colleges. The college’s mission is to help and encourage students to pursue academic excellence, leading to sound knowledge, skills, and positive attributes to serve the industry and community.
Why choose to study at DISTED College? DISTED College is committed to providing education and training to young students to serve the needs of industry and the community. It thrives on the community’s confidence and the strengths of its programs, staff, and student care.
Application Deadline: Applications for the award are open, but students must observe the application deadline for the course they wish to undertake.
- University or Organization: DISTED College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: RM 1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up any preferred undergraduate program offered at DSITED.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be academically excellent.
- The applicants must have a minimum 2.5 to 3.5 GPA.
- The applicants must have a diploma, STPM, A-LEVEL, or UEC qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must fill out the admission and award application form. All students that hold the required GPAs will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit bachelor’s degree transcripts, a copy of their passport, passport-sized photos, a high school graduation certificate, and other course-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet both the academic and English proficiency requirements as stipulated in the relevant program brochure.
- Language Requirement: The students are requested to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the college.
DISTED College will award RM 4,000 – RM 8,000 to the selected students towards their degree study based on their GPAs.