Western Sydney University is dispensing a wonderful opportunity through its PhD Research Scholarship in Signal Processing and Machine Learning for Biomedical. The WSU funding program is available for domestic and international students for the academic session 2023-2024.
Western Sydney University International PhD Research Scholarship, Australia
Good offer to get PhD research scholarship to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Western Sydney University is a multi-campus university in Australia with the goals of ensuring student success, quality in research and scholarship, sustainability, equity, transformation, and connectivity. It’s ranking of 51st in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings indicates that it’s firmly entrenched among the top two universities globally.
Why choose Western Sydney University? WSU is a top-tier institution, known around the world for its capabilities in research and teaching innovations. Here are some of the factors that influence the decision of more than 70 foreign students each year to attend Western Sydney University.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: School of Computer, Data and Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000(AUD) per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the School of Computer, Data and Mathematical Sciences in PhD research offered by Western Sydney University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- hold qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First Class Bachelor (Honors) degree, (ii) coursework Master with at least 25% research component, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent international qualifications.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance in subjects relevant to Signal Processing, Data Science, and Applied Mathematics, Medicine or related disciplines.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated to undertake further study at an advanced level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to apply for admission to a research degree in the PhD degree program at Western Sydney University. After being registered, candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents:
- Certified copies of all tertiary graduation certificates and academic transcripts for degrees completed outside of Western Sydney University.
- Certified evidence of citizenship status (e.g. passport, birth certificate, citizenship papers, etc.) or certified evidence of residency status (for Australian permanent residents only).
- Evidence of English language proficiency for applicants who completed their previous degrees outside of Australia.
- A letter of support from your proposed supervisor.
- A statement of intent that clearly identifies your area of research interest.
- Evidence of relevant employment or experience directly related to urban and regional planning and/or research training (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants need to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
Western Sydney University will provide all the following:
- Domestic candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000 (AUD) per annum for up to 3 years to support living costs, supported by the Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset.
- International candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000 (AUD) per annum for up to 3 years to support living costs. Those with a strong track record will be eligible for a tuition fee waiver and an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Policy (opens in new window)
- Support for conference attendance, fieldwork and additional costs as approved by the Institute.