The Western Sydney University is inviting applications for Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence postgraduate placements. The studentships are open for new international students commencing in 2019.
The Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s top 400 universities in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Vice-chancellor’s academic excellence scholarship is available for international students.
User Review( votes)
International students are eligible to apply for this application . International students are required to have genuine access to sufficient funds while studying in Australia.
- Applications Deadline: 30 October 2018
- Course Level: award is available for postgraduate students
- Study Subject: Scholarship are awarded to study the subject offered by the university
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship are awarded for postgraduate students
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application
Entrance Requirements: Be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- Commence a new course of study in 2019
- has received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- meet academic requirement for scholarship as listed below
- for 50%: achieved a minimum GPA of 5.95 on a 7 point scale or equivalent in their most recent undergraduate degree
- For 25%: achieved a minimum GPA of 5.80 on a 7 point scale in their most recent undergraduate degree.
- meet all admission requirements and accepted their admission offer by the acceptance deadline
- Submit a complete application by the closing date.
How to Apply: No application is necessary. All new applications will be automatically considered for a scholarship. Short-listing will be carried out by a panel of officers from the University. Applicants will be ranked based on the selection criteria and the panel’s review. No separate application will be required.
Finalists will be notified via email by the University and will be requested to provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the support will assist them with their studies and in their future career.