One of the major topics of illiterate is the cost of education. For neglecting this problem, the Westpac Scholars Trust is shaking hand with the University of New South Wales and presenting Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship in Australia.
Wonderful opportunity to get PhD or Masters studies from UNSW.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales was founded in 1949 as an Australian public research university. The university ranked 4th in Australia and 45th in the world.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? At UNSW, applicants have a world-class education which is everything they need to catapult their career forward. They will be taught by award-winning lecturers and leaders in their field.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 19 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Westpac Scholars Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD and Masters
- Award: $120,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: Australia
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to apply for PhD or Masters Coursework or Research degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A successful participant has completed his/her first undergraduate degree
- Also, a bold vision to contribute to the growth and prosperity of Australia who can articulate this vision and how postgraduate study will help make it real.
- A desire to be part of and contribute to the Westpac 100 Scholars Network.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are willing to apply for the award, then you must have to take admission in a PhD, or Masters Coursework or Masters by Research degree program at the university. After that, you are eligible to apply for the award through the online application portal. Some further information has to be answered-
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to provide a short statement on why the applicant’s FOR should be considered.
- Admission Requirements: The aspirants must have achieved or are on track to achieve an average result of H1 or H2A equivalent (approx. 75 WAM).
The educational award will provide up to $120,000 over 2-3 years to cover the cost of a study to each student. Also, lifelong membership on the Westpac 100 Scholars Network with an opportunity to add a global context to your education, with tailored international experiences of up to six months.