The University of Melbourne is looking for excellent applicants for its Willem Snoek Conservation Award. This award is available for Australian and international students to pursue a graduate program.
The aim of this award is to support student activities at the University of Melbourne’s Grim Wade Center for Cultural Materials Conservation, or its successor, in the field of heritage conservation.
A fine program for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. It was founded in 1853 and it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Application Deadline: July 27, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: This award is available for pursuing a graduate program.
- Scholarship Award: This award will cover $2,500.
- Numbers of Scholarships: Not known.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This grant is awarded in the field of heritage conservation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to be enrolled in a course of study or research in the field of heritage conservation at the University of Melbourne’s Grim wade Center for Cultural Materials Conservation. Joint applications are accepted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible applicants must complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- 500-word project proposal.
- Budgets outline (no more than one page).
- Plan and timeline (no more than one page).
- Letters of support from partners (if necessary).
- Letter of reference.
- Current academic record/ transcript (or some other form of evidence showing you meet eligibility).
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled or enrolling in the Master of Material Conservation in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Melbourne.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.