The William D King Grant is a merit-based initiative for the most brilliant and merited students in the USA. The program is organized by William D King.
The William D King Grant program is a charitable initiative by the experienced financial planner and public accountant to come to the assistance of the poor US students who do not have the money to chase higher education in the country.
Great offer for students.
User Review( votes)
William D King is the Founder and President of ABA and is a Certified Public Accountant. He is a leading expert in the implementation of Tax Minimization Strategies. He is a hard-working professional and is associated with numerous small firms in which he has ownership. He also played an important role in raising business capital for most of these firms with which he is related now.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
- University or Organization: William D King
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The student must be currently registered at one of the recognized and popular US universities or colleges.
- The candidate must be a junior, sophomore, or even freshman.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The William D King Grant essay requires completion. It must be sent through an email as an attached word file to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: All candidates should write an informative essay of approx, 700-850 words on the subject, “Are you interested in any sports? What makes you passionate about it?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
William D King will provide the amount of $1,000 to students. The amount of grant is one-time financial assistance for the most deserving students applying for the same. Then, to win the prize, the candidates must have a natural talent for writing engaging and meaningful essays. The best write-up will be chosen and the student awarded with the grant money.