Want to get a scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. Western International School of Shanghai is offering Outstanding Achievement partial awards in China.
The award is available for the brilliant student of China to who are recently admitted or entering Grades 6-12 in academics or a specialized area.
Valuable opportunity for Chinese students to get an education
User Review( votes)
Western International School of Shanghai has over 50 different nationalities represented in the school community and has programs in the arts as well as community projects. It offers sports and activities for Nursery through to Grade 10 in conjunction with the school curriculum.
Why at the Western International School of Shanghai? WISS is a leading international school in Shanghai. It provides a truly international learning environment for the students to study here. It also gives world-class academies, such as the ISTA Performing Arts Academy.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Western International School of Shanghai
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 6-12
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from China
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Chinese citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Year 6-12
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must maintain high academic achievement, remain in good academic standing and maintain high achievement in their area of focus and uphold high standards for academic honesty and character.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take affirmation in the primary school at Western International School of Shanghai. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Claimants must have to hold a good proficient in English language skills.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.