These scholarships worth £7,750 covering the full Home/EU fees plus £15,000 living allowance will be awarded. Successful applicants will also be given an allocated mentor plus membership of Brunel’s industrial network.
Worthy offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject (s): Scholarships are awarded for the following programmes: Advanced Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Advanced Engineering Design, Advanced Instrumentation and Smart Systems, Advanced Manufacturing Systems, Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automotive and Motorsport Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Engineering with Sustainable Energy, Computer Communication Networks, Embedded Systems (Multimedia Communications), Embedded Systems (Signal Processing), Engineering Management, Oil and Gas Engineering, Project and Infrastructure Management, Renewable Energy Engineering, Structural Engineering, Sustainable Energy Technologies & Management, Sustainable Electrical Power, Water Engineering and Wireless Communication Systems,.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree level at Brunel University.
- Scholarship Provider: Brunel University, UK
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- To be eligible for consideration of a “Women in Engineering” scholarship, a student:
- must have an unconditional offer of a place on one of the following full-time postgraduate programmes of study
- must have submitted the course application no later than 1st August 2014;
- must be female;
- must be eligible to pay Home/ EU fees;
- must demonstrate in their course application personal statement a desire to progress their career;
- must demonstrate in their course application personal statement a willingness to promote the profession of engineering;
- must be eligible for associate or graduate membership of one of the UK Engineering Institutions;
- should normally have an undergraduate degree in engineering, technology, science or mathematics;
- should preferably have one year of work experience (paid or unpaid) in a role that has required the application of their technical education.
Scholarship Open for International Students: UK and EU students can apply for these women scholarships.
The number of awards (s): 40 women scholarships will be offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? These scholarships worth of £7,750 covering the full Home/EU fees plus £15,000 living allowance. Additional benefits include an allocated mentor plus membership of Brunel’s industrial network.
How to Apply
How to Apply: No application required. Information will be taken from the course application form and verified at Registration.
Application Deadline: Closed