Applicants are inviting for the Women in Business Equal Pay Scholarship funded by the Nexford University to study in the USA. The sponsorship will reduce your tuition fees by 51% for the academic year 2019-2020.
The fund is available to pursue a bachelor of business administration (BBA) or master of business administration (MBA) for women from any country.
User Review( votes)
Nexford University is a private for-profit online university headquartered in Washington, DC and offers programs through the process of online distance learning. It is accredited by ASIC, a UK-based International accreditation agency operating in 60+ countries.
Why study at Nexford University? The university gives people everywhere the opportunity to excel. Nexford degrees are based on the needs of the world’s largest employers. It enables greater social and economic mobility across the world by providing learners access to high-quality, affordable, dynamic education that prepares them for the global workplace.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Nexford University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: BBA or MBA
- Award: 51% off on the entire degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be a woman.
- Want to study a BBA or an MBA
- For degree programs: meet Nexford’s degree program admission
- For an MBA scholarship, you must not have a prior BBA.
- For a BBA scholarship, you must not have a prior BBA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , you must choose your program in which you want to study a BBA or an MBA.
- Supporting Documents: For BBA, candidates must have to submit proof of high school graduation. For the MBA program, they have to submit proof that they completed a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution in a business-related field with a valid copy of your official diploma and transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for BBA or an MBA program in which you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to provide a minimum passing score on an approved English qualification exam within the past two years. For instance, a TOEFL score. If you haven’t taken an exam, the university asks you to complete the EF Standard English Test a free, online English test designed to meet the same high technical standards as the other standardized tests in the field, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
Benefits: The support will reduce your tuition fees by 51%.