Do you want to start your educational journey in France? If yes, apply for the Women in Engineering & Science Scholarships at the Audencia Business School.
Audencia Business School has organized this scholarship for international students that want to undertake an MSc Management-Engineering programme. Worthy and needy applicants are eligible and can be awarded up to 60% off on tuition fees.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the France.
User Review( votes)
Audencia Business School is a French Grande Ecole and business school located in Nantes, France. It is one of the only 0.5% of business schools in the world accredited by the Association of MBAs, European Quality Improvement System, and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The school enrolls 6,100 students from almost 90 countries in bachelor’s, international masters, specialized masters, MBA, doctorates, and executive education courses.
Why study at Audencia Business School? Audencia is part of a select group of schools holding all three international accreditations for business and management education. This is just one way their commitment to excellence in teaching is recognized. It is a top-rated business school and one of the Grande Ecole institutions in France, with international accreditations by leading organizations, including the EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA. Audencia Business School has more than 190 global academic partner institutions.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by May 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: Audencia Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc Management-Engineering
- Award: Up to 60%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the MSc Management-Engineering programme.
- MSc: BAC+4 diplomas in management or engineering, or a BAC+4 diploma in another field with professional experience or academic excellence.
- Extended MSc: Bac+3 diploma, or Bac+4 diploma, whatever the field
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to follow the online application process online by clicking here. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: When applying online, you will need to submit the following documents:
- CV and cover letter in English
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts
- Current education certificate
- Copy of a passport
- Photo (jpeg, 346 x 366 pixels)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: English test scores are not required for native speakers or applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees in English. Contact them if you can demonstrate a score on a different English test or if you plan to take a test later in the year.
Audencia Business School will provide up to a 60% discount on the tuition fee for the successful candidate.