The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is offering Bachelors scholarships for Australian and New Zealand students in November 2018.
It will provide a scholarship valued at $6,000, paid over two years. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and reward the study of Science at The Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is committed to growing the number of graduating female technologists, fostering the view of technology as a career of choice for women. The Women in Information Technology scholarship is available to support high-achieving female students enrolling in an information technology degree.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Course Level: Graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Science.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $6,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia and New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- have completed Year 12 (or a gap year) in 2018
- be starting university for the first time in 2019
- identify as female
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident
- have a minimum OP 5
- be applying to start one of:
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- A double degree including one of the above.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.