GreyCampus is offering the Women in Tech Scholarships programme for female students. The studentships will be awarded to talented students to undertake a career in Data Science and Full Stack Development.
Through the Women in Tech Scholarships programme, GreyCampus hopes to increase awareness and encourage high-achieving women to take up the challenges in science and technology.
Nice chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
GreyCampus helps candidates power their careers through certifications and skills and believe consistent upskilling and certifications are key to nurtured success in opportunity seekers’ careers.
Why should you apply for this application? The programme will help prepare scholars for a career pathway in data science and full stack development by dressing them for a bright and successful future.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: GreyCampus
- Department: NA
- Course Level: 6 month online programs
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken from anywhere in the world
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Data Science and Full Stack Development Career Programs
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Only female candidates can apply for this bursary having a minimum age of 21.
- Candidates should be certain in committing 20 hours to program work every week for 6 months
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of programming
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this stipend, the scholars have to complete the application form, and after which they have to attend the interview.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the offer letter along with academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Go through the requirements needed for the opportunity:
- You are a working expert wanting to transition to a pleasanter career that is future-proof.
- You have taken a break from your professional life and want to restart your business on a stronger footing.
- You want to take on interior opportunities in your workplace and would benefit from upskilling.
- You have recently graduated or going to graduate in the next six months and are seeking to launch a career.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must have to provide the English test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL.
Grey Campus will provide the full tuition fee for students and there are 100 awards available. Both programs are designed to be hands-on and include live expert-led classes, quizzes, labs, projects, and mentorship.