Enhance your academic and career prospects by participating in the Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships offered by the Center for Cyber Safety and Education for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursaries allow female learners to receive awards of up to US$6,000 for which aspirants must be pursuing or plan to pursue a degree focused on Cybersecurity or information assurance.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education (Center) is a non-profit charitable trust committed to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone. They work to ensure that people across the globe have a positive and safe experience online through their educational programs, scholarships, and research.
Why should you apply for this programme? The Center for Cyber Safety and Education’s mission is to empower learners, educators, and whole communities to ensure their online life by cybersecurity learning and awareness with the Safe and Secure Online tutorial program.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
- University or Organization: Center for Cyber Safety and Education
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Up to $6,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree in Cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Must be pursuing or plan to follow a degree in cybersecurity or information assurance.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale in their preceding degree.
- May be attending on-campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part-time.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates have to take admission in their desired degree for Cybersecurity programme and then they have to log in to an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the following given documents:
- An unofficial transcript from the current (or most recent) educational institution.
- A letter of recommendation
- Resume/CV – No more than three pages maximum.
- Essay questions
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have meeting the admissible requirements
- in their desired universities of the USA in Cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you’ll need to show their skills in English Proficiency language.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education will provide the amount up to $6,000 to complete their education in the USA.