The University of British Columbia desires high-potential applicants to participate in the WorkSafeBC Research Training Awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding program aims to support Domestic and International students who want to undertake a Master’s Doctoral degree at UBC in Canada. The scholars will receive an award of a $20,000 stipend and a $2,500 research and travel allowance.
WorkSafeBC Research Training Awards in Canada
Nice offer to study at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
User Review( votes)
Based in 1908, the University of British Columbia is a public research university with campuses in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia. It presents different undergraduate and graduate degree-level programs for students. It also encourages and sustains students to gain their future career objectives. The University of British Columbia is always rated among the highest 20 public institutes in the globe.
Why study at the University of British Columbia? The institute is an international hub for research and teaching that creates an excellent learning atmosphere and offers a polite and tolerable community. It persists in sustaining global students via a variety of in-program and awards. At this university, students will understand everything they require for their careers.
Application Deadline: 10 February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters’s Doctoral degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Permanent Resident and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to Master’s and Doctoral degree programs subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the program, applicants must hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students apply to WorkSafeBC directly. Forms and application materials are available for download from the WorkSafeBC website.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this program applicant must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must check their chosen program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must check the English language requirements of the university.
The University of British Columbia will provide Awards, including a $20,000 stipend and a $2,500 research and travel allowance. Master’s students receive one year of funding, and doctoral students receive two years of funding. Recipients can apply to renew their grant for an additional year.