World Health Organization is currently accepting applications for WHO Internship Programme from candidates across the world. Students from across the world are invited to express interest in specific areas of work and organizational locations.
It offers a wide range of opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programmes of WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience in the health field, thereby contributing to the advancement public health.
Internship opportunity for international candidates
User Review( votes)
Established in 1948, the World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations. It works worldwide to promote health, keep the world safe, and serve the vulnerable and provide a further billion people with better health and well-being.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- Students are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they start the training within six months after completion of their formal qualification).
- Have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- Must possess a first degree in public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field.
- Must not be related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- Must fluent at least in one of the working language of the office of assignment.
- International citizens are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Candidates from across the world are invited to express interest in specific areas of work and organizational locations (regional offices, country offices or headquarters). All applications should be made through the Global Vacancy Notice posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system (Stellis).