The World Youth Alliance is pleased to offer the World Youth Alliance Africa Internship for the talented students in Kenya. The World Youth Alliance is looking for young leaders with a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas.
Great opportunity for Africans in Kenya.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Interns will gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: World Youth Alliance
- The internship can be taken in Nairobi, Kenya
- Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Internship Duration: Internship will run from May 4 – Jul 31, 2020.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Completed application form (available upon request by email to [email protected] or
downloaded from https://www.wya.net/get-involved/internship
2. Cover Letter
3. Resume or CV
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. A signed copy of the WYA charter
Internship Application Deadline: March 20, 2020