Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, WU Executive Academy is providing its Master of Legal Studies international awards in Austria.
This partial award is accessible for applicants of any nationality who want to apply for the Master of Legal Studies program at WU Executive Academy.
Nice chance for worldwide students to get benefitted in Austria.
User Review( votes)
The Vienna University of Economics and Business’s business school is the WU Executive Academy. It is one of the best business schools in the world, with a wide range of degree programmes.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? This academy equips you with the resources and skills you need to face the challenges of today’s business world. Employers are rewarded with highly motivated employees who are equipped with fresh ideas and a unique understanding of global business.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to 25% of the tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austria and international students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Legal Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to applicants of any nationality who demonstrate significant difficulty in raising sufficient financing for their program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, please select the program and scholarship you are applying for through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
WU Executive Academy will provide the award amount up to 25% of the tuition fee for eligible candidates.