Waseda University is looking forward to recognizing the talent of international students with a prestigious funding scheme named as Monbukagakusho Honors Scholarships.
This scholarship is introduced to cover the award amount of ¥48,000 / month for those students commencing the masters and doctoral program at Waseda University. The study plan is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application programme and get financial assistance in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Waseda University is one of the top institutions of higher education based in central Tokyo. In 13 undergraduate and 21 postgraduate classes, it has around 50,000 learners. There is a Waseda Foreign Student House at the university, in addition to this. This house allows students to engage with other foreign students and understand various world views.
Why would you like to study at Waseda University? Students at this university will benefit from various facilities that offer them the best training and support possible. WU offers guidance and a variety of programs that provide the strategies and skills to be achieved for your future career for students.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: Waseda University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and doctoral program
- Awards: ¥48,000 / month
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a master’s and doctoral program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the institution.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree for a masters program, and they should have masters degree for doctoral Program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an honors degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for grants.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards/honors, or scanned copies with any other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must complete a high school (secondary school) or equivalent qualification for a bachelor’s degree course.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are advised to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
Waseda University will give the award amount of ¥48,000 / month to the successful candidates.