To help you to create your own path towards your dream career, the Vienna University of Economics and Business is providing Need-Based funding for International Students in Austria.
Great opportunity for international students in Austria
User Review( votes)
Vienna University of Economics and Business has more than 20,000 students and over 400 researchers and teachers. It is the largest university focusing on business and economics in Europe and ranked as one of the best business schools in Europe.
Why at the Vienna University of Economics and Business? The university provides excellent benefits and terrific career development opportunities for candidates. Here students can get the diversity of occupations and varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: The applications will be open from October 7, 2019, till October 18, 2019
- University or Organization: Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate and PhD degree
- Award: € 750 or exceed € 3,600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Austrian and international students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Austria and EEA member country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate and PhD degree Social, Economic Sciences, Business Law, Finance, International Business Taxation
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a citizen of Austria and EEA member country and applying for the masters and PhD degree coursework at the Vienna University of Economics and Business for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are going to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the postgraduate and PhD degree program at the university. After enrolling, aspirants can submit the award application form which will be available on this website.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the current enrollment information sheet, transcript, proof of citizen status, and proof of reasonable cause for exceeding the allotted duration period, description of the incomplete academic thesis and statement of costs.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, claimants need to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English language proficiency level.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to € 750 or exceed € 3,600.