Xiamen University is offering wonderful scholarship opportunities for students from various countries to accomplish their education.
The XMU Scholarships is open to students who have ardent desire to grasp this application must be the part of any one-degree program proposed by the university. Non-Chinese students are permitted for this application .
Excellent scholarship which gives the opportunity to cover tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1921 by Mr. Tan Kah Kee, Xiamen University (XMU) was the first Chinese higher-education institution established by an overseas Chinese. It is on track to become a world-renowned research university.
Why at Xiamen University? XMU actively participates in exchange programs and collaborative research projects, and regularly hosts international symposia for enlarging the skills for its students.
- University or Organization: The Xiamen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral, Masters, and Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 24 scholarships
- Nationality: Non-Chinese
- The award can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities except China are eligible for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to the international students from any subject areas.
- Eligibility Criteria: Any international student who is enrolled in undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degree programs offered by the Xiamen University, are qualified for this international grant. For being qualified for this application , eligibility criteria will follow-
- For Bachelor’s program– Applicant must hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 25.
- Master’s program– Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40.
- Doctoral’s program– Student must have a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to apply for this application , firstly you have to choose an appropriate degree program for taking the admission at Xiamen University. After applying for the admission you will be able to take part in the XMU program.
- Supporting Documents: Required documents according to the degree program are as follows- For Bachelor’s program– For taking the admission in the graduate program, the student must submit a Certificate of Expected Graduation, issued by their high schools. For Master’s program– Bachelor’s degree holders are compelled to provide their formal bachelor’s degree certificates. For Doctoral’s program– Students who are willing to take admission in the doctoral program, have to submit their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates, bearing the stamp of the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be the student of the university, admission requirements are- for bachelor degree a high school, for the master degree a bachelor’s degree, and for the doctoral degree a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should present a TOEFL iBT certificate with a score of 80 or above, or an IELTS certificate with an overall score of 6.0. XMU’s DI Code for TOEFL is C310. Native English speakers are exempt for this application .
- Deadline: Students are requested to submit their application before April 30, 2019.
The grant is benefitted for the students in this framework –
- For Graduate Program: Students will receive only tuition fee during their course.
- Master Program: First class master’s students will be awarded tuition fee along with living allowance (RMB 3,000/month) while the students of the second class will receive only tuition fee.
- Doctoral Program: First class doctoral program’s students will be awarded tuition fee along with living allowance (RMB 3,500/month) while the students of the second class will receive only tuition fee.