All international students are invited to apply for the PhD International Scholarships in order to get aid to carry their innovative ideas as research at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University in China.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract outstanding students who wish to pursue a PhD degree course for up to three years at XJTLU.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is an international joint university that offers approximately 90-degree programmes including bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees and PhD.
Why at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University? In this students will get numerous internship and job opportunities. The university is also providing an enjoyable beautiful learning environment for enrolling students to pursue their desired degree in China.
- University or Organization: Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available to study PhD programme in the field of Business, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Design Clusters
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application, you need to have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a research degree at XJTLU
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are suggested to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After being registered, applicants can find the application process through the given link.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide these supporting documents: CV, two reference letters with company/university letterhead, personal statement outlining your interest in the position, proof of English language proficiency (an IELTS score of 6.5 or above; for HSS applicants, IELTS score of 7 or above), verified school transcripts in both Chinese and English (for international students, only the English version is required), verified certificates of education qualifications in both Chinese and English (for international students, only the English version is required), a fully referenced Research Proposal in English (1,000-3,500 words), including a research proposal title and a description of the research project, see template, and PDF copy of Masters degree dissertation (or an equivalent writing sample) and examiners reports and send via email to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For entry in the PhD programme, the minimum entry requirement is a UK undergraduate (bachelors) degree with honours at a first or upper second class level in an appropriate field of study. Some PhD programmes, however, have additional entry requirements so you should check individual programmes for specific requirements in each subject area.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to submit a TOEFL score to take a program at the XJTLU. Students have needed full check information about the English language proficiency requirement.
Benefits: The university will provide the tuition fee as well as a monthly stipend for up to three years to the successful participants.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019 and April 15, 2020