If you have the potential to be successful entrepreneurs in the future, then you have a lucky chance to apply for the Aston Enterprise funding for International Students in the UK.
Worthy opportunity for UK, EU, and international students
User Review( votes)
Aston University was ranked in the top 55 universities in the UK by all major domestic and international league tables. It has a safe and friendly campus enjoyed by a global, multicultural community. It offers an academic dress for graduates of the University.
Why at Aston University? The university provides offers a friendly and proactive service to candidates. Here aspirants can get the learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world‡s leading organizations.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 100% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three bursaries are available
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from UK, EU and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in the Business related subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to apply for the one-year master‡s degree coursework at the Aston University for the academic year beginning in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this studentship, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at Aston University. After taking acceptance, candidates submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted, claimants are demanded to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: You must be able to satisfy the University’s English language requirements.
The winners will receive a full scholarship (100% reduction in tuition fees) for a master‡s course beginning in September 2020 and guaranteed participation in BSEEN, including mentorship, office space and a grant to start a business in Birmingham after they graduate.