Submissions are invited for Yamaha Scholarships for the year 2017/2018 academic year. Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for these programs.
The objective of this Foundation is to encourage interest in music and fun between people all over the world.
Admirable opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Yamaha, one of the world‘s largest manufacturers of musical instruments. The Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe (YMFE) is a European non-profit making charity that – above all – is dedicated to supporting talented music students in Europe.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for these awards.
- The subjects’ discipline is Piano.
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible:
- The YMFE-Competition is open to full-time music students of any nationality not older than 25 years at the time of the application.
- Applicants will be selected according to their current musical ability and their demonstrated future potential.
- Regulations may vary depending on the country.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants are to download and fill out the application form and to send it to the appropriate contact address together with a recording of two titles.
- Make sure to send a CD, DVD or MiniDisc with your recordings together with the application form.
- The length of the two recorded pieces should not exceed 20min for each recording and the two pieces should represent two different styles.
- The quality of the sound does not have an effect on the later selection process.
- Entrance Requirements: The YMFE-Competition is open to full-time music students of any nationality not older than 25 years at the time of the application.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Award: Each program has a value of 1.000,00 EUR to 2.000,00 EUR, depending on the country where the applicant is studying. The study covers one year and the money may be used for any purpose related to the advancement of studies.