Yeditepe University is offering Academic Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2017-2018. These are available for pursuing all the courses offered at the university.
Students admitted to University may become eligible to receive programs based on the principles determined by the University Boards.
Exceptional Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( vote)
Yeditepe University is a private foundation university situated in Istanbul, Turkey. Established by the Istanbul Education and Culture Foundation in 1996, Yeditepe University now claims to be the largest of the 27 foundation universities in Turkey.
Yeditepe University- At the university, The students are educated in education, culture, art, sports, and equipment that will meet all needs.
- The Academic Merit study is offered before the registration in the Fall term, on the condition that the number of students enrolled in the program is at least 35 and to the students who are within the normal period of education of their respective majors.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Turkish and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students admitted to University may become eligible to receive awards based on the principles determined by the University Boards.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Students admitted to Yeditepe University may become eligible to receive an Academic Merit Program based on the principles determined by the University Boards. Depending upon a student’s ranking in the respective term, the award covers tuition fees for the following academic year to the extent shown below:
- Students who are first in their program are paid 75% of their tuition in the following year.
- Students who are second in their program are paid 50% of their tuition in the following year
- Students who are third in their program are paid 25% of their tuition in the following year.
Application Deadline: This free study ends at the end of the relevant academic year.