Karlsruhe Institute of Technology is providing international students an opportunity to conduct funded research in Germany. It has established the YIG Prep Pro Funded International Postdoctoral Fellowships for the academic year 2023-2024.
International postdoctoral candidates with a very strong scientific track record with substantial international research experience are eligible to apply for this fellowship. This fellowship will require the candidates to spend a postdoctoral phase at KIT. The selected candidates will be provided a full-time position, expenses of equipment, and other costs of other consumables for two years of study.
User Review( votes)
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology is a public research university in Karlsruhe, Germany. It is also known as a national research center of the Helmholtz Association ranking 226th in Best Global Universities and 141st in the QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology? Karlsruhe Institute of Technology offers its students research-based study programs to prepare them for responsible positions in society, industry, and science. The institute participates in international competitions and holds a leading position in Europe.
Application Deadline: Applications are open until 12th February 2023.
- University or Organization: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary and other Benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International candidates can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral positions for the Young Investigator Group Preparation Program at KIT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international researchers with 0-3 years after the completion of the doctorate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must submit admission applications via the university portal. Interested students must submit the below-listed documents with the fellowship application form via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV in tabular form
- List of publications
- Brief outline of the research idea
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold should have substantial international research experience as a PhD or doctorate candidate.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have German and English language proficiency. If need be, the applicants must provide proof of the same.
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology will provide the full-time fellowship positions, initial investments for equipment, as well as the candidates’ own budget for consumables for a period of two years to boost their research project.