Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by applying to the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships offered by Rutgers University – Camden. The university is now accepting applications for the academic session 2023-2024.
The educational program is open to two students who will be conducting their undergraduate study at the university. The applicants must be international students from countries outside the USA to be considered. Winners can expect an award valued at a whopping $15,000 per year.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The Rutgers University – Camden, ranked 127th among National Universities, is a public research university. The university is one of the three regional campuses of Rutgers University founded in 1929 as the South Jersey Law School, which aims to serve as a catalyst for transformation through research, academic excellence, and engagement.
Why choose to study at Rutgers University – Camden? Rutgers University leading comprehensive public research university is dedicated to conducting teaching activities that meet the highest standards of excellence. The university engages in groundbreaking research and providing services, solutions, and clinical care that helps individuals and local, national, and global communities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 1st February 2023.
- University or Organization: Rutgers University – Camden
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All students from countries outside of the USA can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate-level degree programmes of choice, except nursing, taught at Rutgers University – Camden.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a first-year international applicants.
- The applicants must hold citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- The applicants must attend a secondary school outside of the United States.
- The applicants must demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can access the university portal and submit an admission application. Students interested to apply for the scholarship must submit the supporting documents via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a 500-1,000-word essay or a 2-5 minute video describing their aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university for the course they want to get into.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
- MET – 56
Candidates selected by Rutgers University – Camden to be awarded this scholarship will be presented a sum of $15,000 per academic year, i.e., $7,500 per semester for up to 2 years of study.