Applicants are invited from the economically weaker sections across India to apply for the Young Achiever funding for the session 2020/21. This is a free access online training program launched by the Internshala.
The main purpose of the award is to encourage all the students who are currently enrolled in a school or college with good academic performance.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2010, Internshala is India’s largest internships and training platform located in Gurgaon, India. It helps students with internship resources and career services.
Why should apply for an online training program? At Internshala, students can choose from any one of the 19 Internshala online training. They can learn several new skills in programming, data science, business, design, creative writing etc.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- Provider: Internshala
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Online Training Program
- Award: Up to Rs/35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Online training programs available in the fields of Programming with Python, Web Development, Ethical Hacking, Android App Development, Creative Writing, French Language, Programming with C & C++, Financial Modeling & Valuation, Advanced Excel, Core Java, Digital Marketing, Beginner’s Trading Certificate AutoCAD, Data Science, Machine Learning (excluding specialization), Angular, Business, Communication Skills, Photography, & SOLIDWORKS
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, any student currently enrolled in a recognized school or college (public or private) including distance learning programs and whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.4 lacs would be eligible for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, firstly you must sign up for a training program of your choice, use your college email id to sign up if you have one. Secondly, reply to the sign-up email. Once they verify the details provided by you, they will grant you free access to the training program and inform you over email.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a picture of your school/college photo ID, scanned copy of a letter, and pictures/scanned copies of your 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheet.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will be selected on the basis of good academic performance (>= 75% in 10th, 12th, and in college).
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholarship winners will gain cash rewards in the following manner:
- The first winner will receive Rs 35,000
- The second winner will receive Rs 20,000
- The third winner will receive Rs 10,000.