If you want to develop your creativity in designing, then you have an excellent chance to become a part of the Young Design Talent Scholarships offered by the London College of Design and Fashion.
The purpose of the program is to support Vietnamese students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the London College of Design and Fashion.
Beneficial offer for Vietnamese students.
User Review( votes)
As as a design training educator in Vietnam, the London College of Design and Fashion was established in 2004. It offers quality UK design education, which has created many opportunities for our graduates in the international design industry.
Why at the London College of Design and Fashion? They provide comprehensive training programmes that equip students with knowledge in the overall process in the design industry, from idea to production.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: London College of Design and Fashion
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: full or partial tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnam Students
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Fashion, Fashion Communication & Marketing, Graphic Design, Photography, Interior Design & Architecture.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- High School graduate with an average mark should be at least 7.0 or a result of drawing university entrance exam at least 6.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empowering with this educational award, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the college. After being enrolled, you can ask for the prize.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your academic results and educational certificates, passport pages or Identity Card with your details and work experience reports.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Aspirants must have high school graduate or an equivalent international foundation course qualification which includes art and design.
- Candidates must have the ability in drawing or illustration or show interest
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have English language certificate of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the full or partial tuition accredited towards study expense.