Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the Young Founders Programme Fellowships offered by the Westerwelle Foundation in Germany. Applications for this fellowship can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Young Founders Programme is a 6-month fellowship for outstanding young entrepreneurs from emerging markets. It brings together leaders from all over the world who are united in the pursuit of achieving entrepreneurial greatness.
Great opportunity for aspirants in Germany.
User Review( vote)
The Westerwelle Foundation for International Understanding is a nonprofit organization based in Berlin, Germany. Its mission is to create equal opportunities for all by uplifting emerging markets through empowered entrepreneurship. It is one of the leading providers with exceptional international and local expertise.
Why should you apply for this programme? Westerwelle’s aim of the foundation is to strengthen democracy in transition and emerging countries worldwide by promoting and expanding the middle classes in these countries. The foundation regularly contributes to current debates by contributing its names to national media.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by Tuesday, August 9 at 11:59 CEST.
- University or Organization: Westerwelle Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country.
- You have recently started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured the first round of external funding.
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the industry’s quality, impact, or inclusiveness.
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in program activities for six months.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first apply for admission to a Westerwelle foundation of their choice. A fellowship application form must be completed and submitted separately. After that, the application will provide our programme team with an understanding of your startup and profile. Please email [email protected].
- Your startup pitch deck
- Basic financial information
- Your LinkedIn profile
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official transcripts, LinkedIn profile, and startup pitch deck at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: The students possess excellent working knowledge of English.
The Westerwelle Foundation will provide stipends for outstanding students in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.